Please join us in giving thanks for another year of paddling! Our annual meeting is coming up at the end of next month, on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
We will also be electing our Board of Directors for the 2014 season. Nominations are now open for the nine directors who will steer our club wa’a through our sacred waters, as we strive to protect and preserve our ‘aina and traditions in our kuleana of Honaunau. We encourage members old and new to take an active role in managing the affairs of our club, so if you’re interested in serving on the Board, please let us know before November 15th, 2013, when nominations will be closed. We’ll be posting more information about board eligibility, responsibilities and the election process soon.
KEOUA HONAUNAU CANOE CLUB ANNUAL MEETING & ELECTIONS
Saturday, November 30th, from 12 Noon to 4 p.m.
- See old and new friends
- Vote for the 2014 Board of Directors
- Pay your dues and OC-1 & 2 rack fees for 2014
- Check out the Keoua shirts and hats for sale; great Christmas gifts!
- Potluck; please bring a dish to share (we’ll provide the kalua pig)
- Enjoy the holiday vibes with your Keoua ‘ohana!
See you at the halau!
For more information, contact:
Rafael Ramirez, President @ 808-328-4150
Stephanie Amick, Secretary @ 808-938-3480